THIS IS YOUR
In this Welcome Pack you should receive the following documents:
A Welcome Message
A Non-Disclosure Agreement
Links to the relevant Facebook contacts and support pages
A Marketing Consent Form
Policies & Procedures
YOUR ACTION items:
Please read the enclosed Agreement, Consent Form and Policies & Procedures carefully.
Save a copy of the signed Agreement, Consent Form and Policies & Procedures for your own records after signing and receiving your copy via Docusign.
Login to Facebook and ensure you add yourself to the appropriate Facebook Group.
If any of these items are missing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your success!
The Ascension Development & Consulting Team
Rm 104, Crawford House
70 Queen’s Road
Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
April 27, 2022
Welcome! We are excited to welcome you as a client. We look forward to helping you achieve more greatness and clarity on your journey with us!
We would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you on your commitment to your growth an expansion. We wanted to remind you that you are safe with us and that you are encouraged to share your thoughts and feelings candidly with us. This is our pledge to help you create new breakthroughs, and this can only be done through your honest feedback about our methods and support mechanisms.
Please review the items below and/or attached and sign within 24 hours. The Docusign link which has been generated for you will otherwise expire. We would like to reiterate that you are not formally on-board until we have received the Non-Disclosure Agreement and Marketing Consent Form from you. If in doubt with respect to any of the terms and conditions in the Non-Disclosure Agreement, you are encouraged to seek advice from your own legally qualified representative.
Please direct any questions to Judy WY Wong on Facebook Messenger https://www.facebook.com/judy.w.wong/
The Ascension Development Team
This Non-Disclosure Agreement (the "Agreement") is entered into by and between _______________ with its principal office/residential premise at _______________ ("Disclosing Party") and Ascension Development & Consulting Co. Ltd., located at Rm. 1104, Crawford House, 70 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region ("Receiving Party") for the purpose of preventing the unauthorized disclosure of Confidential Information as defined below. The parties agree to enter into a confidential relationship with respect to the disclosure of certain proprietary and confidential information ("Confidential Information").
1. Definition of Confidential Information. For purposes of this Agreement, "Confidential Information" shall include all information or material that has or could have commercial value or other utility in the business in which Disclosing Party is engaged. If Confidential Information is in written form, the Disclosing Party shall label or stamp the materials with the word "Confidential" or some similar warning. If Confidential Information is transmitted orally, the Disclosing Party shall promptly provide a form of written instruction indicating that such oral communication constituted Confidential Information. If no such written instruction is received by the Receiving Party, the Receiving Party shall deem orally communicated information as not confidential.
2. Exclusions from Confidential Information. Receiving Party's obligations under this Agreement do not extend to information that is: (a) publicly known at the time of disclosure or subsequently becomes publicly known through no fault of the Receiving Party; (b) discovered or created by the Receiving Party before disclosure by Disclosing Party; (c) learned by the Receiving Party through legitimate means other than from the Disclosing Party or Disclosing Party's representatives; or (d) is disclosed by Receiving Party with Disclosing Party's prior written approval.
3. Obligations of Receiving Party. Receiving Party shall hold and maintain the Confidential Information in strictest confidence for the sole and exclusive benefit of the Disclosing Party. Receiving Party shall carefully restrict access to Confidential Information to employees, contractors, and third parties as is reasonably required and shall require those persons to sign nondisclosure restrictions at least as protective as those in this Agreement. Receiving Party shall not, without prior written approval of Disclosing Party, use for Receiving Party's own benefit, publish, copy, or otherwise disclose to others, or permit the use by others for their benefit or to the detriment of Disclosing Party, any Confidential Information.
4. Time Periods. The nondisclosure provisions of this Agreement shall survive the termination of this Agreement and Receiving Party's duty to hold Confidential Information in confidence shall remain in effect until the Confidential Information no longer qualifies as a trade secret or twelve months subsequent to the date of this agreement or until the Disclosing Party sends the Receiving Party written notice releasing Receiving Party from this Agreement, whichever occurs first.
5. Relationships. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be deemed to constitute either party a partner, joint venturer or employee of the other party for any purpose.
6. Severability. If a court finds any provision of this Agreement invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall be interpreted so as best to effect the intent of the parties.
7. Integration. This Agreement expresses the complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter and supersedes all prior proposals, agreements, representations, and understandings. This Agreement may not be amended except in a writing signed by both parties.
8. Waiver. The failure to exercise any right provided in this Agreement shall not be a waiver of prior or subsequent rights.
9. Arbitration. The parties of this agreement agree to resolve all conflict by arbitration.
10. Indemnity. The Disclosing Party agrees to indemnify the Receiving Party for all losses, damages or harm that is a result of the Disclosing Party providing false representations about the Receiving Party’s goods & services.
11. Applicability. This document is subject to the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
This Agreement and each party's obligations shall be binding on the representatives, assigns, and successors of such party. Each party has signed this Agreement through its authorized representative.
Printed Name: ___________
Printed Name: __________
DEFINITIONS, EXPECTATIONS & SCOPE OF SERVICES
“Coaching”: Professional Coaching is an ongoing professional relationship that helps people produce extraordinary results in their lives, careers, businesses or organizations. Through the process of coaching, clients deepen their learning, improve their performance, and enhance their quality of life.
“Meeting”: Meetings can be held virtually or in person, at the discretion of the Coach.
“Duration of Meeting”: Each formal meeting will span 60 – 90 minutes. In each meeting, the client chooses the focus of conversation, while the Coach listens and contributes by providing observations and questions. This interaction creates clarity and moves the client to action.
“Coaching Programme”: Defined as the structured coaching products made available either virtually or in person for a fixed duration, as agreed to between both parties.
“Coaching accelerates the client’s progress by providing greater focus and awareness of choice. Coaching concentrates on where clients are now and what they are willing to do to get where they want to be in the future. ICF member coaches recognize that results are a matter of the client’s intentions, choices and actions, supported by the coach’s efforts and application of the coaching process.” ~Source: International Coach Federation (www.coachfederation.org)
Ascension Development & Consulting Co. Ltd.’s expectation is that you shall start to see your life change into the life of your dreams over the course of the Coaching Programme.
The commitment of our coaches include the following:
ï I shall listen very carefully to what you say and what you do not say.
ï I will be absolutely truthful at all times.
ï I believe that you can accomplish more than you believe you can.
ï I will have high expectations and will ask you to reach for them.
ï I will support you and your decisions, absolutely.
ï I will challenge you to reach for an even more fulfilling life.
ï I may sometimes offer suggestions but I am not a therapist, financial advisor, or business consultant: therefore, all decisions are yours.
ï I will be dedicated to your transformation in ways that far outweigh your expectations.
The client understands and agrees to each of the following provisions:
I hereby employ Judy Wong, as my “Coach” for the purpose of advising and counselling me with respect to my life. She may also assist me in structuring, identifying, and achieving goals as she is experienced in such matters and agrees to render such services.
I understand and agree that a Coach is not an “employment agent,” “business manager,” “financial analyst,” or “psychotherapist” and that he has not promised, shall not be obligated to, and will not: (1) act as a physician and give me professional medical advice or prescriptions, (2) will not act as a therapist, counselling me or providing psychoanalysis, group therapy or behavioural therapy.
I further understand and agree that as a specialized form of consulting, Coaching is not the same as licensed therapy, and that I am always free to reject any advice, suggestions or requests made by the Coach at any time. My Coach is authorized and encouraged to be direct and unconditionally supportive of me.
Specific Client Information Name: Elia Ng
Program: 90 Days To Elevate Your Career & Confidence Program
Included: 12 x 60 minute calls
Lifetime access to online materials
Access Facebook Messenger of Judy WY Wong – 6 Days a week
WhatsApp or other instant messaging support at the discretion of the coach
Price: USD 6,000.00
The Director of Ascension Development & Consulting Co. Ltd, at her DISCRETION CAN GIVE ANY NECESSARY TIME EXTENSIONS BEYOND WHAT IS WRITTEN.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
Scheduled Coaching Sessions:
We kindly request that you make the scheduled coaching sessions a priority. A successful coaching relationship benefits from positive energy created by consistent momentum. You are to inform your coach at least 12 hours ahead of time if you need to reschedule a call. If you are late for a call over 15 minutes, the session will be forfeited. (Exceptions can be made at the coach’s discretion or in the event of an emergency, but these situations are rare and not encouraged).
In-Between Session Contact:
Text Messaging, emails and Facebook Messenger. We do offer some messenger coaching. If you have any administrative or scheduling needs you may message Judy Wong directly. If you need emergency help, you are strongly encouraged to message Judy, and she will give follow up at her discretion. The amount of time she gives with messenger help is fully at her own discretion. But if you are stuck, her priority is to get you unstuck.
Rescheduled & Missed Coaching Sessions:
The Client understands and agrees to make scheduled coaching sessions a priority. We understand life happens, so as long as you show CLEAR dedication, exceptions can and will be made at the Coach’s discretion.
The Client understands and agrees to keeping pace with the content and fulfilling the minimum requirements which amounts to 1-2 hours per week, or 4-8 hours per month. The Client further understands that not keeping pace with the content and falling behind may result in removal from the programme without refund. If client falls behind on the coaching call(s), does not complete any of the assignments or tasks set forth in the course content, the Client understands that they may be removed from the programme. This policy is to incentivize clients to keep pace and not get stuck in procrastination and excuses. If client has an extenuating circumstance that prevents him/her from keeping pace (ie: major death in the family, loss of business, etc) Ascension Development & Consulting Co. Ltd. can give flexibility at his discretion if client brings up the issue with us.
Refunds and Cancellations:
Once accepted, this offer non-refundable and non-transferrable for any reason. Payments must be made at the times specified. Prices quoted in SCHEDULE I are only available today and are subject to change at the discretion of Ascension Development & Consulting. Furthermore, if the Client cancels attendance of the program for any reason whatsoever, Client will receive no refund.
During the Initial Coaching Period:
The benefits of coaching build over time. In order to make this experience as valuable as possible, I encourage you to make this commitment to yourself and put your energy and focus on making the most of the program.
It is important for the integrity and value of our coaching relationship that we are open and honest with each other. In this light, what we discuss in private will remain completely confidential. You must sign the Non-Disclosure Agreement prior to having your first coaching call. What we, or other clients discuss in the support group(s) remain completely confidential. Taking screenshots, audio, or video of any content from the group or membership site is strictly forbidden. The video content on the membership site is for you only and shall not be shared in any format with anyone else without explicit written permission from Ascension Development & Consulting Co Ltd.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent our coaching programme and their potential. We do not believe in getting healthy, happy and achieving success without you doing the necessary work to achieve results. Our programs are intended to help you develop your personal life and find more happiness, health, success and purpose.
As stipulated by law, we are not making any representations, warranties or guarantees about your ability to get results in your personal development. We maintain that your results in life are up to you. We just want to help by giving great content, direction, strategies and mostly loving guidance that will move you forward far faster and with more ease and clarity. Nothing on this page, or other written documents furnished to you, or on any of our websites, material or spoken word is a promise or guarantee of your future progress. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, actions and motivation. We are very much looking forward to partnering with you in your personal, purpose, and life journey!
Your signature below indicates acceptance of the details, terms and conditions in this document, and any other documents provided to you in tandem, and provides approval to begin work as specified. Alternatively, your full deposit or payment indicates full acceptance, and also will signify approval to begin. By accepting the terms and agreements, you agree to communicate to Ascension Development & Consulting Co. Ltd. if you have any concerns or requests.
I have ready the Policies & Procedures and understand the contents. I agree to abide by these Policies & Procedures and will adhere to them accordingly.
Print Name: ___________________________
MARKETING CONSENT FORM
I, ________________________________ hereby authorize Ascension Development & Consulting Co. Ltd., and any of its Directors, employees, or affiliates to use any verbal and written feedback given by me in relation to it’s services, including any videos and/or photos of myself as appropriate for marketing purposes.
I understand that by signing this document, all the confidentiality provisions that I am entitled to under the Non-Disclosure Agreement are still valid. I also understand that situations and circumstances may be referenced for marketing purposes on an anonymous basis, and I consent to having such information shared.